Corporate Social Responsibility
providing pro bono services and participating in charitable events.
As well as contributing to the success of our clients, Wallis takes pride in its commitment to community and demonstrates this by supporting a number of local charity organisations, providing pro bono services and participating in charitable events, including:
- Fundraising for Ovarian Cancer Australia with an annual ‘Afternoon Tea Appeal’, in addition to pro bono research services.
- Fundraising for Cancer Council Australia by hosting an annual ‘Biggest Morning Tea’ event.
- Participation in Bicycle Network’s ‘Ride to Work Day’, encouraging our teams to get active on their way to work.
- Participation in Diabetes Australia’s ‘Walk to Work Day’, hosting a breakfast and encouraging our teams to build regular walking into their daily routines.
- Fundraising for the ‘Great Cycle Challenge Australia’ to help fight kids’ cancer, by challenging our teams to set riding goals and pedal their way throughout October.
In addition to fundraising and charity events, Wallis has in place an established environmental policy to ensure consumables are kept to a minimum, and those that are purchased are either Fair Trade or have a low environmental impact. Wallis’ offices in Melbourne are located close to public transport, and bike racks and shower facilities are provided for all staff members.
Wallis also adheres to all mandatory government compliance requirements, and continually exceeds expectations in areas of Occupational Health & Safety, Workplace Gender Equality, and IT Services.