we use a combination of technology, people and
on-site facilities to deliver these services.
Using a range of strategies ensures we can:
- Launch online surveys via email, mail or SMS invitations via website or through a third-party supplier of research participants.
- Target the right audience for your needs, and work with Australia’s leading providers of research sample and survey participants.
- Host and manage research panels and communities, allowing members to complete a number of research tasks such as usage diaries, photographs and examples of things they like and dislike.
- Complete complex website content development and usability evaluations.
To achieve these outcomes, we utilise our:
- 70-workstation computerised fully integrated multi-mode interviewing system combining telephone, online, tablet, hard copy, email and SMS communications through a centralised database contact handling system.
- State-of-the-art tablet computers with 4G wireless capability, enabling us to seek out specialist audiences or complete specific tasks such as visitor and usage surveys.
- Special purpose-built briefing rooms and training facilities.
- Private interviewing room for projects requiring confidentiality.
- Field team comprising 150 interviewers with specialist business-to-business and Languages Other Than English (LOTE) interviewing teams, who are highly experienced in discussing sensitive topics such as problem gambling, injury compensation, and government benefits.