Wallis has a reputation for high quality research services. We have particular expertise in:
• Customer satisfaction and service quality
• Communications development, tracking and evaluation
• Attitudinal and behavioural change
• New service development
• Longitudinal surveys
• Multi-mode and multi-frame data collection, using personal interviewing face-to-face or by phone, or self-completion in hard copy or online, using a centralised system that allows respondents to move between modes.
• Information and insights via our membership in the newly launched Digital Insight Network
Wallis can help you:
> Develop a communications campaign or find out if it is working effectively
> Understand your customers’, clients’ and employees’ needs or measure their satisfaction
> Consult the public for a programme or service evaluation
> Introduce or extend a product or service
Click below to learn more about our research techniques.